When it comes to gas generator sets or gas cogeneration units, the first thing many customers will consider is technical and economic feasibility.
Usually, gas generator sets can be combined with renewable energy or battery storage equipment, which can improve the efficiency and flexibility of the entire system.
To find cost-effective, technically reliable, and greener power generation solutions, we recommend that you consider the following five important factors when selecting power generation equipment:
- Installation costs. A gas generator set solution provides a very competitive installation cost, and the unit kilowatt project occupies a limited area, which is very cost-effective.
- The overall efficiency of the solution directly affects the economics of the project. Our PowerLink-branded gas generators have a very high power generation efficiency of more than a 45%. A cogeneration unit, which provides combined heat and power solutions, is adopted to effectively convert the gaseous fuel's primary energy into electrical and thermal energy, and the total efficiency can reach up to 90%.
- PowerLink's gas-powered internal combustion generator sets typically take 3-6 months from production to delivery, but once ordered from current stock available, the delivery cycle will be much shorter.
- A modular structure facilitates the installation and transport of the project, and commissioning is also simpler and faster.
- After-sales service. Your generator should operate flawlessly all the way through its life cycle. We offer years of continuous service for PowerLink generator sets, which will help you reduce the need for replacement parts and allow you to predict service times in advance.
Request a quote from us on our website www.gogopower.com.au o by calling us on 1800 959 143