Quality equals reliability and this is what Gogopower is known for.
At Gogopower, we have experienced continual growth and this is attributed to our strong loyal customer base and the reliability of our products.
Every product sold by Gogopower is covered by an extended warranty policy. The warranty policy protects your purchase for 12 months or 1000 hours (whichever is first) for Prime application products and 24 months or 500 hours (whichever is first) for Standby application products.
Committed to customer satisfaction
If you experience any difficulties with one of our generator sets, you can rely on the terms and conditions of our warranty policy to rectify any problems. We are dedicated to providing our customers with reliable products and support to ensure our love for quality and customer satisfaction.
Please read our complete Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty Policy Terms and Conditions
- Gogopower (Australia)’s Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure of the Product and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the Products repaired or replaced if the Products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure (the ‘Warranty’).
- You may make a claim under this clause (the ‘ Warranty Claim’) for material defects and workmanship in the Products within 12 months from the date of purchase (the ‘ Warranty Period’).
- In order to make a Warranty Claim during the Warranty Period, you must provide proof of purchase to Gogopower (Australia) showing the date of purchase of the Products, provide a description of the Products and the price paid for the Products by sending written notice to Gogopower (Australia) at 12/113 Woodpark Road, Smithfield, New South Wales, 2164 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where the Warranty Claim is accepted then Gogopower (Australia) will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace any defective Products or part thereof with a new or remanufactured equivalent during the Warranty Period at no charge to you for parts or labour. You acknowledge and agree that you will be solely liable for any postage or shipping costs incurred in facilitating the Warranty Claim.
- The Warranty shall be the sole and exclusive warranty granted by Gogopower (Australia) and shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to you in addition to other rights and under a law in relation to the Products to which this warranty relates.
- All implied warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for use are limited to the Warranty Period.
- The Warranty does not apply to any appearance of the supplied Products nor to the additional excluded items set forth below nor to any supplied Products where the exterior of which has been damaged or defaced, which has been subjected to misuse, abnormal service or handling, or which has been altered or modified in design or construction.