Quality equals reliability and this is what Gogopower is known for.
At Gogopower, we have experienced continual growth and this is attributed to our strong loyal customer base and the reliability of our products.
Every product sold by Gogopower is covered by an extended warranty policy. The warranty policy protects your purchase for 12 months or 1000 hours (whichever is first) for Prime application products and 24 months or 500 hours (whichever is first) for Standby application products.
Committed to customer satisfaction
If you experience any difficulties with one of our generator sets, you can rely on the terms and conditions of our warranty policy to rectify any problems. We are dedicated to providing our customers with reliable products and support to ensure our love for quality and customer satisfaction.
Please read our complete Terms and Conditions for more information.
Gogopower Services & Warranty Policy
- During the warranty period, users will enjoy our Gogopower generators warranty through our customer service department, and authorized customer service centre or your local distributors with the following terms.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your Gogopower generators, please call your local distributor.
If you need other assistance, please call our Customer Service Hotline: +612 8858 9607 or text us through our Livechat at: gogopower.com.au
1. Whole Set Warranty Period
Remark: The whole set warranty period is based on the purchasing date and operation time. The one which is due first is used as the criterion, unless different specific regulations are made in this manual or in relevant commercial contracts.
Diesel Generator Sets
|COP||Continuous Power Supply||12||2000|
2. Repaired Parts Warranty Period
- If the repaired or replaced accessories and spare parts are genuine and are from Gogopower, six months warranty is provided. If not, no warranty is provided.
- All the repaired or replaced accessories and spare parts or generating sets can only enjoy the remaining time of warranty period of the original accessories, spare parts or generating sets.
- Repair range in warranty coverage covers the repair of damages caused by materials or craft works. Damages are repaired through using new accessories and spare parts or re-manufactured accessories and spare parts.
- Spare part caused by repairing damages in warranty coverage will not be billed to the user.
- It is the user’s duty to cover any transport freight or travel cost caused by repairing damages in warranty coverage.
- It is user’s duty to cover the repair fee cost of the service agent repairing the damage.
- Gogopower, authorized distributors or authorized service centre will respond quickly to your requirement for repairing damages under warranty and reasonable time when needed to repair the damages. Usually this will undertakes 3 – 7 business days.
4. Damages not in Warranty Coverage
- Damages caused by accidents, improper operation or replacing parts;
- Damages caused by any of the following reasons are not covered by the warranty;
- Damages caused by accidental collision, burning, theft, freezing, devastation, or natural disasters such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, flood or other forces (for example, war);
- Damages caused by remodelling on the final assembled generating sets, replacing spare parts, including changing the canopy, engine, alternator, base tank and spare parts;
- The running time cannot be read due to timer not powered or connected to work or the time is purposely changed.
5. Damages and erosion caused by environment or chemical treatment.
- Damages caused by radioactive air (chemistry, etc.), acid rain, stone, hailstone, earthquake, hurricane, lighting, chemistry, etc., are not in the coverage.
6. Damages caused by improper operation, insufficient maintenance or improper repair
- Damages caused by transportation, improper installation, or repair unrecognized by Gogopower are not in warranty coverage
- Accessories or products are used in violation of the law or for obvious vicious purposes are not in warranty coverage
- Damages caused by man-made improper operation, insufficient maintenance, not maintaining the machine regularly as regulated in this manual and operations manual, or not using the liquid, fuel, lubricant and coolant recommended are not in the warranty coverage. For example, if the damages to the engines are caused by not using the proper fuel according to the environmental temperature, then it is not covered by the warranty.
- Damages directly or indirectly caused by improper repair and consequent malfunctions and damages are not in the warranty coverage.
7. Not able to provide required documents
- Those who are not able to provide Gogopower with required documents or provided documents that are invalid (Product Warranty Card is valid within three months after the products leave the factory) cannot get the warranty.
- Those who are not able to provide Gogopower with the original maintenance records and repair documents (when reporting troubles or if required by Gogopower or suppliers of Gogopower) cannot get the warranty.
8. Vulnerable parts and daily used spare parts
- Vulnerable parts, daily used spare parts ( for example engine oil cleaner, by-pass oil filter, diesel cleaner, water cooling cleaner, belt, battery, engine oil, antifreeze, anti-corrosion, fuse tube, nozzle tips, etc.) are not in the warranty coverage after three months from purchase.
9. Spare part specified or provided by customer
- Spare parts (not including engine and alternator) specified by the customer but not covered by the standard spare parts range provided by Gogopower are not in the warranty coverage.
- Accessories or spare parts provided by the customer are not in the coverage.
- Not Using Gogopower Genuine Spare Parts
- Damages caused directly or indirectly by not using Gogopower genuine spare parts or using spare parts not recognized by Gogopower are not in the warranty coverage.
10. Extra Expenditure
- Warranty does not include the economic loss or extra expenditure due to downtime, for example:
- Economic loss and time loss due to not using the generator sets
- Expenditure for storing generator sets
- Loss due to inconvenience
1. Repairing and replacing accessories and spare parts
- Gogopower provide services to repair or replace some accessories and spare parts. The warranty period of the repaired or replaced accessories and spare parts is subject to warranty period for accessories and spare parts as described above.
2. Anti-corrosion maintenance of generator (mainly soundproof sets)
- Gogopower generator sets are specially treated against corrosion. Additional maintenance against corrosion is unnecessary; moreover it may decrease the anti-corrosion performance of your machine. The damages caused by anti-corrosion products are not covered by the warranty.
3. Painting and appearance
- The items concerning painting and appearance are generally well finished. Please refer to operations manual for the maintenance guide for painting and other appearance items.
4. Remodelling of original equipment
- The damages or failure caused by remodelling or changing the original equipment are not covered by the warranty. For example, damages or failure caused by installing or using any accessories, or spare parts or materials not from Gogopower; or remodelling, cutting, welding or removing the original components or spare parts are not covered by the warranty.