- Uses AC motor with high stability of electric control system and low maintenace cost.
- LED displays various operating parameters.
- Intelligent braking system to ensure safety.
- Adjustable steering wheel, seat and safety belt provide a safe and comfortable working environment.
- Aviation seats are used, which are comfortable and wear resistant.
- Rubber pneumatic tyres are used, which have good shock absorption and comfortable operation.
- The gantry adopts a double oil cylinder design, with wide field of vision, high work efficiency and high levels of safety.
- It has rubber solid tyres with good wear resistance, safety and stability.
- Product Model: CPD25EA
- Body Type: Four fulcrums of full exchange
- Operator Type: Car type
- Rated Load Capacity (kg): 2500
- Load Centre Distance (mm): 600
- Steering Type: Hydraulic
- Drive Type: Front axle drive
- Travel Speed (Laden/Unladen) (km/h): 8/9
- Lifting Speed mm/s (laden/unladen): 230/270
- Lowering Speed mm/s (laden/unladen): 210/235
- Climbing Ability % (Laden/Unladen): 11/16
- Driving Method: Lead acid battery
- Braking Type: Drum braking
- Driving Motor Power (kW): 7
- Pump Motor Power (kW): 8
- Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Voltage/Capacity (V/AH): 48/300
- Controller: AC/Curtis
- Wheels type: Pneumatic tyre
- Lifting Height (mm): 3000
- Mast Static Height (mm): 2060
- Safety Rack Height (mm): 2150
- Seat Height (mm): 1070
- Body Length (mm): 2360
- Vehicle Width (mm): 1190
- Wheel Base (mm): 1500
- Ground Clearance (mm): 110
- Min Turning Radius (mm): 2115
- Forward Tilt Angle: 8 degrees/12 degrees
- Fork Size (LxWxT) (mm): 1070x120x40
- Front Wheel Size (mm): 6.50-10
- Rear Wgeek Size (mm): 5.00-8
- Self Weight with Battery (kg): 3500
Have peace of mind with Gogopower's Counterbalanced Battery Electric Forklift during the warranty period. We offer Australia wide support on all our Gogopower electric material handling equipment with service contractors nationwide.
- 12 months whichever comes first.
We can ship direct to you Australia wide. Alternatively, it can be pick up from either our Smithfield warehouse in NSW or Kenwick warehouse in WA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.