- Climbing vehicle that can be carried with a truck.
- The overall shell is made of a metal sheet with high protection performance to protect the internal control system.
- The hydraulic cylinder system has large lifting force, strong stability and long service life.
- The support leg is designed with a guide wheel, making it easier and convenient to pull.
- Steering handles are added on both sides of the gantry to make the steering more flexible and lightweight.
- The front end of the fork is equipped with thickened counterweight, which has good stability and strong bearing capacity.
- Equipped with standard lead acid battery, optional pull-out lithium battery.
- Product Model: SE07-11
- Operator Type: Walking
- Rated Load Capacity (kg):700
- Load Centre Distance (mm): 400
- Wheel Base (mm): 800
- Lifting Speed mm/s (laden/unladen): 135/140
- Lowering Speed mm/s (laden/unladen): 145/140
- Lifting Motor Power (kW): 0.8
- Battery Voltage/Capacity (V/AH): 12/45
- Static Height of Portal Frame (mm): 1430
- Lifting Height (mm): 1100
- Overall Length (mm): 1558
- Max Height of Vehicle (mm): 2680
- Fork Length (mm): 1160
- Channel Width (800x1200 pallet) (mm): 1850
- Channel Width (1000x1200 pallet) (mm): 2050
- Self Weight with Battery (kg): 230
Have peace of mind with Gogopower's Electric Walkie Stacker Forklift during the warranty period. We offer Australia wide support on all our Gogopower electric material handling equipment with service contractors nationwide.
- 12 months whichever comes first.
We can ship direct to you Australia wide. Alternatively, it can be pick up from either our Smithfield warehouse in NSW or Kenwick warehouse in WA.