Potise's 30kVA diesel generator is a robust unit powered by Kubota engine ensuring the most stable electricity with the most optimum performance for stationary and prime power applications. It is a fully enclosed unit with a very compact design and water cooled. Diesel generator can run in Australian weather conditions perfectly. It comes with a quiet fully enclosed soundproof enclosure, remote start capable and automatic transfer switch plug.
This 30kVA diesel generator can be connected to both single phase and three phase appliances to the one generator-suitable for 240V and 415V appliances.
This diesel generator is mainly for smaller loads that can be in industrial sites to power tools, commercial, agriculture and construction sites or act as a backup diesel generator for residentials.
Potise's range of Kubota Powered Diesel Generators provide heavy duty and reliable power for a range of residential applications and are backed by a generator of 12 months/ 2000 hours for prime application or 24 months/ 500 hours warranty whichever comes first.
- Product Model: DP30K5S
- Kubota engine: V3300-BG
- Brushless alternator
- PLC-920/ DSE4510 2 Wire Remote Start Control
- 50A Schneider Main Circuit Breaker
- Prime Power: 30kVA/ 24KW
- Voltage/ Ampere: 415V/ 41.7A
- 3 Phase
- 50Hz/ 1500 RPM
- Dimensions: 190*87*115cm
- Dry Weight: 839kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 75L
- Fuel Consumption (at 100% load capacity): 6.6L/ hour
- Base fuel tank: 11 hours @100% load capacity
- Sockets: Not included, can be installed if required
- Oil Pressure Level
- Fuel Level
- Coolant Level
- Coolant Temperature Level
- Emergency Stop Switch
- Battery Isolator
- ATS (automatic transfer switch) receptacle
- Automatic Transfer Switches- to be connected to the diesel generator and the switchboard which will allow for automatic switching from your mains power supply to your back up diesel generator supply when mains power fails.
- Service Kit- contains all parts needed for scheduled servicing. Please refer to our maintenance page for the maintenance schedule interval. Gogopower has service kit for 250 hours service or the whole package of 2000 hours service kit.
Be rest assured with Potise's Kubota Powered Diesel Generator during the warranty period. We offer Australia wide support on all our Gogopower diesel generators with service contractors nationwide.
- Prime application: 2000 hours or 12 months. Whichever comes first.
- Standby application: 500 hours or 24 months. Whichever comes first.
We can ship direct to you Australia wide. Alternatively, it can be pick up from either our Smithfield warehouse in NSW or Kenwick warehouse in WA.
It is the utmost importance to ensure you have selected the right diesel generator size for your requirement. If you have any questions or require any assistance, do contact us on 1300 957 078 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Documentation, ie: certificate of authenticity, test report, operational manual and wiring diagram
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.